Research area: Lattice
Dynamics, phonons and other quasi-particle excitations in solids:
- Atom dynamics of crystals with complex defects and weakly ordered
- Computer modeling of physical systems;
- Fermi and Bose perturbations in the condensed systems.
- Lattice dynamics of quasi-one-dimensional crystal structures, computer
modeling of spreading and localization of the vibrations in the lattices
with various dimensions containing local and extended defects;
- Vibration characteristics of the composite crystal systems and the
crystals with composite defect structures.
The main achievements:
- Microscopic calculations of the vibration characteristics of crystal
structures of the specified either ideal compounds or those having point and
extended defects were made;
- A number of calculating models for the phonon spectra and vibration
characteristics of strongly anisotropic crystals and multilayered structures
with composite defects to be studied on the microscopic level as well as
heterogeneous structures and disordered solid solutions were built.
A.M. Kosevich , S.B. Feodosyev, I.A. Gospodarev, V.I. Grishaev,O.V.
Kotlyar, V.O. Kruglov, E.V. Manzhelii, and E.S. Syrkin, Evolution of
discrete local levels into an impurity bandin solidified inert gas solution,
Low Temp. Phys. 33, No 7, 559, 2007.
I.A. Gospodarev, V.I. Grishaev, O.V. Kotlyar, K.V. Kravchenko, E.V.
Manzhelii, E.S. Syrkin, and S.B. Feodosyev, Ioffe–Regel crossover and boson
peaks in disordered solid solutions and similar peculiarities in
heterogeneous crystal structures Low Temperature
Physics, 34, No 8, 655, 2008.
A. Feher, I.A. Gospodarev, V.I. Grishaev, K.V. Kravchenko, E.V.
Manzheliĭ, E.S. Syrkin and S.B. Feodos’ev, Effect of defects on the
quasiparticle spectra of graphite and graphene, Low Temp. Phys. 35,
No 8, 679, 2008.
I.K. Galetich, I.A. Gospodarev, V.I. Grishaev, A.V. Eremenko, K.V.
Kravchenko, , V.A. Sirenko, S.B. Feodosyev, Vibrational characteristics of
the niobium dichalcogenide. Bulk samples and nanofilms, Superlattices and
Microstructures, 45, No 6, 564, 2009.
- A.M. Kosevich, A. Mayer, S.B. Feodosyev, I.A. Gospodarev, V.I. Grishaev,
E.S. Syrkin, Atom Dynamics of Micro-Clusters on Atomically Smooth Surfaces,
Superlattices and Microstructures, 27, No 1, 7, 2000.
(see E.S. Syrkin &