1. Refrigerators for ultralow temperature physical research:
* a refrigerator for nuclear demagnetization of copper (~ 22 moles) for T < 1 mK temperature level;
* a dilution refrigerator with a hybrid circulation system (Tmin ~ 5 mK);
* a dilution refrigerator with a condensation-sorption pumping system (Tmin ~ 10 mK);
* a dilution refrigerator with outer circulation (Tmin ~ 15 mK);
* evaporation refrigerators with 3He (Tmin ~ 0.3 mK).
2. Physical research techniques:
* impulse nuclear magnetic resonance;
* acoustic methods;
* precision barometry;
* non-contact measurement of conductivity of low-dimensional electron systems over liquid helium;
* determination of concentration in superfluid mixtures from permittivity measurements.